AirCraft Circus Academy have three creative studios available for hire for a variety of activities, including but not limited to: auditions and rehearsals (circus, dance, theatre, magic), private events, workshops, R&D sessions, seminars, meetings, filming, music videos and photoshoots.
Our beautiful Creation studio above is perfect for small companies or dance groups wanting to rehearse, create new work or audition for upcoming productions. £225 per day.
Suitable for fitness classes, dance classes, yoga, contortion, stretch/flexibility, pilates, meetings, therapy and more. £90 per day.
A training area within a class setting or for individuals who are at a level of competence where they are safe to train without supervision. Also viable for studio hire as a shared studio or private exclusive hire.
The facilities are located in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, South-East London (SE18 5NR) within the arts hub Thames-Side Studios. Easily accessible from North Greenwich Station (Jubilee line), Woolwich Arsenal (DLR line) or Woolwich Mainline Train Station and future Elizabeth line to launch late 2020, as well as the cycle and pedestrian Thames Path.
We have FREE ON-SITE PARKING. £325 per day fully equipped.
All the studios are spacious and modern. Purpose-built in early 2018, AirCraft Circus Academy is proud to offer state-of-the-art facilities including:
- Communal kitchen and lounge area (extra charge for large bookings and exclusive use)
- Communal changing room with shower (curtained for privacy) and lockers
- Sauna room with private shower and toilet (charges apply)
- Free WiFi
- Office services (chargeable)
- Sound systems available
- Professional Rigging Service, providing riggers at full, half day or hourly rates
- Equipment hire and storage space (rates vary)
- Heating is available in the Aerial or Creation studios at £10/hour
Kitchen and Lounge
Changing Room and Shower (unisex)
Store your belonging securely in lockers (£1 usage, returned when key re-inserted) and freshen up after training, the shower (curtained for privacy) is complementary.