PLEASE NOTE: We kindly request at least 24 hours notice to book an airtime session to ensure we have enough time to respond and book you in and 24 hours for cancellations. Late cancellation will incur the airtime fee in order to cover booking administration costs and the cost of the space that was booked. We will always do our best to respond to airtime requests within 24hrs.
PLEASE FOLLOW OUR SPACE RULES WHILST IN THE SPACE AT ALL TIMES.
1) Please do not come if you feel unwell, Covid related or not.
2) Sanitise your hands on entry.
3) Keep all your belongings in the allocated cubby holes.
4) Mop any rosin/chalk residue after your session and tidy away any mats/equipment.
5) Only water is allowed to be taken into the studios.
6) Please keep noise to a minimum and respect other space users.
7) If you want to film yourself then do not be intrusive to other users and only film yourself.
Please note, AirCraft Circus Academy has a resident dog that is sometimes roaming.
To book an airtime session:
1) Ensure you are an up to date paid member and have been inducted into our space. All AirTimers must be members (see AirTime Membership).
2) Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your requested date or message on the Whatsapp Airtime Group. (To join the WhatsApp chat please email your number to email@example.com). For those with a carnet please include the session number of your carnet that you would like to book so we can check that our records match.
3) You will receive confirmation if the session is available provided you give us 24 hours notice. We will always do our best to accommodate you. Please note that the chat is not managed 24hrs a day and do not expect a reply outside of usual working hours.
4) Those without a carnet can then purchase a session here. Please write the date of your session in the notes when booking. For those with a carnet your session will be booked in directly.
AirTime Sessions: Please note sessions may be subject to change at last minute due to studio bookings and out of term closures. Times will also vary when we are not running out full time programme.
Mondays 10-2pm & 2-6pm
Tuesdays 10-1pm & 1-4pm
Thursdays 10-1pm & 2-5pm
Fridays 10-1pm & 2-5pm
Sundays 12.30-2.30pm (until 4.30pm on select dates)
If you are new to AirTime then please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
You can find our FAQs here.