PLEASE FOLLOW OUR COVID PROTOCOLS WHILST IN THE SPACE AT ALL TIMES. WE WANT TO AVOID COVID IN OUR SPACE AS BEST AS POSSIBLE.
1) Please do not come if you feel unwell, Covid related or not.
2) Sanitise your hands on entry and around the space.
2) Stick to your airtime allocated bay.
3) Wear your mask whilst moving around the space.
4) Maintain social distance where possible.
4) Mop your mat and area after your session.
To book an airtime session:
1) Ensure you are an up to date paid member. All AirTimers must be members (see AirTime Membership).
2) Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your requested date or message on the Whatsapp Airtime Group. (To join the WhatsApp chat please email your number). For those with a carnet please include the session number of your carnet that you would like to book so we can check that our records match.
3) You will receive confirmation if the session is available. We will always do our best to accommodate you.
4) Those without a carnet can then purchase a session here. Please write the date of your session in the notes when booking. For those with a carnet your session will be booked in directly.
PLEASE NOTE: We kindly request at least 24 hours notice to book an airtime session to ensure we have enough time to respond and book you in and 48 hours for cancellations. Late cancellation will incur the airtime fee in order to cover booking administration costs and the cost of the space that was booked. We will always do our best to respond to airtime requests within 48hrs.
AirTime Sessions: Please note sessions may be subject change last minute due to studio bookings.
Mondays 10-2pm & 2-6pm
Tuesdays 10-1pm & 1-4pm
Thursdays 10-1pm & 2-5pm
Fridays 10-1pm & 2-5pm
If you are new to AirTime then please email email@example.com for information.
You can find our FAQs here.