Adult Courses/Drop-Ins and Taster Sessions are for 16yrs +, Youth Courses are for 4-17yrs.
All bookings are considered final, and are only applicable for the exact dates of the product purchased. AirCraft Circus Academy does not provide any refunds/credit/replacement/deferring of class for any missed sessions, applicable exceptions noted below:
1) Taster Sessions. If the student provides 7 days written notice from the date the class is due to start we can arrange a transfer of the order to another Taster Session, providing the class is taken within 6 months of the cancelled Taster Session and is of equal/lesser value. Any upgrade in Taster Session will be charged accordingly, plus a £10 admin fee.
2) Private Tuition. This requires 48 hours notice in order to be rescheduled. Failure to provide 48 hours notice will result loss of the session. Privates are subject to rescheduling if studio hire has been booked.
If you are injured, ill or unable to train physically, we strongly recommend that you still attend class whenever possible to take notes. Adult Courses and Tasters timetabling can be subject to duration amendment and/or cancellation due to enrollment numbers.
If you cannot attend a whole course with us, either Drop-in classes or PRIVATE TRAINING is recommend, which can be booked around your availability.
10% concession/discount for NUS, JSA, OPA, Military ID, Emergency Services (Fire, Police, NHS) Greenwich One Card and South London Club on any full-priced Adult 6 week Course cycles. When booking course(s), select the Concession/Discount option under the "Choose Your Class" category. You will be required to produce valid discount ID upon arrival of first class, if this is not produced a top-up fee to regular Adult Course fee will be due, along with a £10 admin fee charge. Membership required.
For Drop-Ins: Select Drop-In option under the "Choose Your Class" category, and once added to the cart, click on "add special instructions +" to display a box where you can add the date(s) you want to attend in the course cycle. You can amend a Drop-In date only within the course cycle, and subject to availability. If you do not attend your advised Drop-In date, the class is lost. Membership required.
For Taster Sessions: If the student provides 7 days written notice from the date the class is due to start a transfer of the order to another Taster Session can be arranged, providing the class is taken within 6 months of the cancelled Taster Session and is of equal/lesser value. Any upgrade in Taster Session will be charged accordingly, plus a £10 admin fee. Membership NOT required.
For Private Tuition: This requires 48 hours notice in order to be rescheduled. Failure to provide 48 hours notice will result loss of the session. Membership NOT required. Clients are responsible for their own warm-up and cool-down, outside of the 1 hour training session they purchase (so before and after). If, as the client you prefer to do these with your instructor leading, then be aware that it does cut into the tuition time. Alternatively, you can top-up your payment (30 minutes to the value of the session) at reception desk to include a 15 minute warm-up and 15 minute cool-down. Should you know you want this in advance, you can pre-arrange and pre-pay via reception. Privates are subject to rescheduling if studio hire has been booked.
All AirCraft Circus Academy Adult Course and Drop-In students as well as AirTime users are required to become members. The membership fee of £30 is payable before starting your first class with us and must be renewed each year in January, if you are still training with us. The membership fee does NOT apply if you are joining us for a Taster Session, Private Tuition, Workshops (select ones - will be detailed on the product) or Youth Courses. Please see Membership Rules and Regulations Youth / Adults below. Further information on AirTime can be found here: https://aircraftcircus.com/pages/airtime.
AirCraft Circus Academy does not accept responsibility for any unattended, lost or stolen items in the space.
At AirCraft Circus Academy, we make every effort to make our classes and training as safe as possible, however, Circus and Aerial Arts do carry an element of physical exertion and risk. Proper warm-up and cool-down procedures are recommended before and after every class (self or instructor lead). If with an instructor, you must inform them if you have previous injuries or strains that may affect you when training. It is your responsibility to inform AirCraft Circus Academy of any information which requires updating on your membership form prior to renewal or throughout your year of membership. If you have an allergy which identifies as anaphylactic (and disclosed on your membership form), you must carry the required 2 epipens. Failure to do so is at your own risk and AirCraft Circus Academy has the right to refuse you entry. AirCraft Circus Academy also has the right to refuse entry to any deemed unsafe.
If you are unsure of your skill level when booking a course, please get in touch or stop by the space, and we can assist you.
Whilst students are permitted to take random photographs and also take short segment video of themselves during their session(s), (regular youth / adult / professional courses, privates, workshops etc), the student is responsible for obtaining expressed consent from any other subject they are photographing / filming. The student should take care to only capture the subject who has given consent and not any others using the space.
I agree to follow the rules and regulations of AirCraft Circus Academy as listed above.
I understand that Circus activities can be highly risky and dangerous and can result in injury or death. AirCraft Circus Academy will take all necessary precautions to ensure maximum safety. There is no pressure for me to do anything I do not want to do. I agree that by purchasing product, registering for training and completing the forms at reception, that I have the choice to participate in circus training and will be alert and listen to instructions carefully. I will comply with the space rules and will notify a member of AirCraft Circus Academy staff if I feel injured or unwell. Signature disclaimer to be completed upon arrival.
- Do not eat or drink in the training studios (except water) and clear away your bottles
- There is a NO SMOKING policy anywhere within AirCraft Circus Academy
- Keep the studios tidy and return any equipment e.g. crash mats away and daisy chain all ropes and silks etc.
- Place ALL rubbish/recycling in the bins provided
- If you use the kitchen, clear away your rubbish and WASH UP anything you have used
- It is recommended to NEVER train alone in the studios, reception has visual sight of Aerial Studio only
- First aid box is located behind reception
- All incidents to be reported to first aider/reception. If any contact of blood on - equipment, it will be cleaned and decommissioned for 48hrs.
- Tie long hair back and remove jewellery
- Always warm up and cool down before and after training
- DO NOT try out new tricks in AirTime, book a class with a teacher
- Always train with a crash mat unless you are working towards a professional performance
- DO NOT teach other students unless you have been booked to teach a class
- Only practice on equipment you are trained to use
- Do not attempt to rig your own equipment, unless you are trained to do so
- Replacement membership card incurs a £5 admin charge
- Membership period is 1st January – 31st December
- See space rules posted (subject to change so review periodically)
If you have any questions, please get in touch via the https://aircraftcircus.com/pages/find-us, or email email@example.com.