Social distancing measures have created a lot of challenges for those who are used to working together, touching each other and sharing equipment etc. We have put the following rules in place in order to train as safely as possible at AirCraft Circus Academy.
Covid-19 Protocols 2020
- Please do not come to our space if you are showing any signs of illness, especially running a temperature, continuous cough, and/or loss of taste/smell.
- Please sanitise your hands on entry & throughout the Academy.
- Please observe all the social-distancing markers and wait where necessary.
- Reception will sign you in and check your temperature.
- Bring your own mini first aid kit - including plasters, a hand towel, and a bottle of water.
- You will only have access to the studio your class takes place in and disabled toilet.
- The changing room and kitchen will be out of use, so eat before you come and come prepared in your training clothes where possible.
- Please bring minimal belongings.
- No food or drink, other than water is allowed in the training studio.
- Please do not touch anything you don’t have to.
- Whilst in the building, wash or sanitise your hands before you go on any of the equipment and regularly throughout your class/session.
- Be aware of touching your face.
- Keep socially distant throughout the space.
- Bring and use your own equipment where possible/appropriate.
- Please stick to your given point and piece of equipment.
- There will be no foam rollers or thera bands available – please bring your own equipment.
- Please do not move mats or equipment or get any mats out that aren’t in use.
- At the end of your session please wipe down any mats/equipment you used with our spray and wet cloth.
- There will be no spotting by our trainers or other participants. Work at your own level and at your own height to practice skills before going up high.
- All equipment will be rotated so that it will be clean and ready for use for the next class.
- If you break the rules you will not be able to train with us.
What We Will Be Doing:
- Cleaning all touch hotspots regularly, such as door handles and toilets.
- Assigning a piece of equipment to each person, leaving a number of days between use.
- Keeping doors open, ventilating where we can.
- Checking customers’ body temperature with digital thermal meter.
- Monitoring guidelines and making necessary adjustments.