Social distancing measures have created a lot of challenges for those who are used to working together, spotting each other, and sharing equipment etc. We have put the following rules in place in order to train as safely as possible at AirCraft Circus Academy.
Covid-19 Protocols 2021
- Please do not come to our space if you are showing any signs of illness, especially running a temperature, continuous cough and/or loss of taste/smell.
- We recommend wearing a face covering when not on equipment.
- Please sanitise your hands on entry, and regularly throughout the Academy.
- Please observe any social-distancing markers and wait where necessary.
- Reception will sign you in.
- Bring your own mini first aid kit, including plasters, a hand towel and a bottle of water.
- Come prepared in your training clothes where possible.
- Please bring minimal belongings.
- No food or drink, other than water, is allowed in the training studio.
- Equipment will be shared between small groups during classes.
- Be aware of touching your face.
- Keep socially distant throughout the space.
- Bring and use your own equipment where possible/appropriate.
- Please stick to your given point, group, and piece of equipment.
- There will be no foam rollers or thera bands available –please bring your own equipment.
- Please do not move mats or equipment or get any mats out that aren’t in use.
- At the end of your session please wipe down with a wet cloth or mop any mats/equipment you used.
- If you break the rules you will not be able to train with us.
What We Will Be Doing:
- Cleaning our space regularly.
- Minimising the number of people per piece of equipment.
- Keeping doors open, and ventilating where we can.
- Monitoring guidelines and making necessary adjustments.
These protocols will be updated periodically in line with guidance, to ensure you keep up to date with these please periodically read through these.